Win a trip to Center Parcs!
A sporty break, a relaxing weekend in the forest, or some time away with the family – whatever a holiday means to you, you can find it in the forest at Center Parcs! Start spring the right way, when you win a relaxing break to the Center Parcs location of your choice this March! This fantastic prize will be drawn on Saturday 25th March - so don't miss out, get your tickets today!
How do I enter?
It's simple just buy one or more tickets before Sat 25 March 2023. Each ticket gives you a chance to win. So more tickets mean more chances to win!
Prize Draw Rules
- The promoter is: Gatherwell Ltd whose contact address is at Gatherwell Ltd Lytchett House, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA
- All prizes are funded by Gatherwell Ltd (unless otherwise stated)
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Gatherwell Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation
- Closing date for entry will be Sat 25 March 2023 at 8pm BST. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entry to the draw will be made by purchasing a ticket for Allerdale and Lakeland Lottery or any other participating lottery. For full details of all participating lotteries please email [email protected]
- All tickets entered into the Sat 25 March 2023 draw will be entered into this promotional draw (subject to full payment being received)
- Winner must agree to publicity & promotion
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- The prizes (see below) are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Delivery charges, if and where applicable, are included as part of the prize.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents
- The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The competition and any matter arising from it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Each Member, the Promoter and Gatherwell irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to consider and settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Lottery or the subject matter or formation of these rules.
- The winner agrees to the use of their last name and image county of residence in any publicity material, consistent with the principles outlined in the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing, published by the Committee of Advertising Practice. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s last name and county of residence will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage
- 1x Center Parcs break worth up to £1,000
Gatherwell will pay the full value of a Center Parcs booking up to £1,000. For bookings costing over £1,000, Gatherwell will pay £1,000, and the winner will be responsible for any outstanding balance. Gatherwell is not responsible for the cost of any activities or meals - the prize covers the holiday booking only. Gatherwell does not guarantee the availability or cost of your preferred dates. The booking must be made by 25th September 2023 (the holiday dates can be at any time)